|Name::||Agricultural Rubber Tracks||Length::||354"|
|Size::||TF25"X6"X59JD||Material::||Rubber, Steel Cable|
|Technology:||Endless Steel Cable|
jcb rubber tracks,
over the tire rubber tracks,
john deere tractors 8rt rubber track
High Traction and Durable Friction Drive TF25"X6"X59 rubber Track for John Deere 8RT Series (8345RT & 8370RT)
1. Product Description
Large-power Agricultural rubber track for John Deere 8RT series.
TAITE rubber tracks are manufactured utilizing a single piece mould design. This means that the tread lugs and guide blocks are a fully moulded and integral part of the track. This provides increased strength and durability whilst reducing the risk of tread lug or guide block delamination or tear-off.
1 Size Width(mm) x Pitch(mm) x Links: TF25"X6"X59JD
2 Length: 354"
3 Reinforced drive lugs
4 Material: rubber, steel cord
5. Friction drive.
6. Higher tread pattern with crescent shape, providing large traction
1) Perfect compatible with John Deere 8RT series.
2) Also suitable for machines of other brands with similar undercarriage system.
4. Adapted Model
5. Section View
Q1:What are the basic materials do you use?
A1:Natural rubber and synthetic rubber.
Q2:What type of product that you can do?
A2:Special Rubber Track, Agricultural Machinery Rubber Track,Rubber Track and Rubber Pad.
Q3:What's your delivery time?
A3:Around 15-30 days.
Q4:What are your main terms of payment?
7. Warranty and Package
2 year(24 months) or 1500 hours working time,whichever comes first
Why choose Taite’s rubber tracks? Because, we offers you the track with the quality of original OEM track with reasonable cost.
Not only that, consider the following features that make our tracks stand out from all the rest:
1. Highly specialized rubber formula: we investigate the working terrain and conditions of every product, and choose or customize best rubber formula.
2. Special treated metal core: after complete shot blasting the metal core will be purified by dedicated liquid, and then coated 2 times with high performance adhesives to ensure strong bonding strength with rubber.
3. Higher vulcanizing pressure: giving higher density of the rubber which makes it durable
4. Precise vulcanizing period: the vulcanizing time is very critical, both too long and too short may lead to insufficient rubber performance. Our vulcanizing time is verified by thousands of tests and proved to be the best.
Contact Person: Mr. Haining Lin