|Size:||450X86BLX55||Material:||Rubber, Steel Core|
|Characteristic:||High Performance Rubber Formula||Production Place:||CHINA|
bobcat rubber tracks,
rubber tracks for skid steer loaders
Black CTL rubber track 450X86BLX55 for Skid Steer Loaders BOBCAT T250
1. Product Description
Black rubber track 450X86BLX55 for Skid Steer Loaders BOBCAT T250
1 Size :450X86BLX55
2 Special designed shape to prevent mud comming into the undercarriage
3 Material: rubber, steel core,cable
4 High performance rubber formula adapting high temperature working condition
3. Adapted Model
|Manufacturer||Machine type||orig. Track||orig. pitch||orig. links||TAITE-Track||Tread Pattern|
|BOBCAT||864 SSL 18" C-Profile||450||86||52||450x86x52||BB/BC/BL|
|BOBCAT||T 200 18" C-Profile||450||86||52||450x86x52||BB/BC/BL|
|Case New Holland||TV380||450||86||55||450x86BBx55||BB/BC/BL|
1. How can I place an order?
Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. So we can send you the offer at the first time.
For designing or further discussion, it is better to contact us with Skype / Email / Phone, in case of any delays.
2. What is the minimum order quantity?
There is no limit for testing orders, i.e. a pair of rubber tracks are acceptable, but for long-term cooperation, we prefer full container basis.
3. How about the warranty?
1000 hours using time or 1 year starting from the BL date whichever comes first.A prorated amount equal to the purchase price reduced by 25% for each 250 hours or 3 months of use.
4. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
5. What is your supply ability?
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month.
5. Instruction for Use of Rubber Tracks
A． Right track tension
Keep the correct tension on your tracks at all times．
Check the tension at the center track roller(H=1 0—20mm)
1. Avoid track under tensioned
The track can come off easily．causing inside rubber scratched and damaged by sprocket,or broken when the track engages undercarriage parts not correctly,or hard objects get into between sprocket or idler assay and iron core of track.
2. Avoid track over tensioned
The track wilI be stretched．The iron core will wear abnormally and break or fall off early.
B. Caution on working conditions
1. The working temperature of track is. -25℃ to +55℃.
2. Clean off immediately chemicals.oil salt swampy soil or similar products which get on the track.
3. Limit driving on sharp rocky surfaces gravel and fields with crop stubble crushed.
4. Prevent large foreign objects from becoming entangled in your undercarriage when operation.
5. Inspect and replace the undercarriage parts(i.e.sprocket/drive wheel, rollers and idler) periodically. Wear and damage of undercarriage parts will affect rubber track performance and durability.
C． Caution on using rubber track
1. Avoid sharp and fast turns during operating,it cause track coming off or iron core of the track failing off．
2. Prohibition of forced to climb steps．and driving with track sidewall edges pressing against hard walls,curbs and other objects．
3. Prohibition of running on large rugged rolling road．it cause track coming off or ironcore of the track falling off.
D. Caution on keeping and handling the rubber track
1. When storing your vehicle for a period of time,wash soil and oil pollution which get on the track．keep your vehicle sheltered away from rain and direct sunlight and adjust the track tension to slacken to prevent track fatigue.
2．Inspect the wear situations of undercarriage parts and rubber track．
E．The storage of the rubber tracks
All rubber tracks should be placed in indoor storage．Storage period should be not more than one year．
Contact Person: hn.lin