|Name::||Agricultural Rubber Tracks||Length::||390"|
|Size::||TF36"x6"x65JD||Material::||Rubber, Steel Cord|
john deere rubber tracks,
over the tire rubber tracks
John Deere Tractor 9RT Friction type Rubber Tracks in 36"x6"x65JD with enhanced cable allowing high speed
1. Product Description
Large-power Agricultural rubber track for John Deere tractor 9RT in 36"
1 Size Width x Pitch x Links: TF36"x6"x65JD
2 Length: 390"
3 Reinforced drive lugs
4 Material: rubber, steel cord
1) Perfect compatible with John Deere tractor 9RT.
2) Also suitable for machines of other brands with similar undercarriage system.
1). Less damage to the ground surface
2). Low noise
3). Less vibration;
4). Special designed rubber formula
5). More durable, support high speed application
6). Low ground contact specific pressure
7). High tractive force
8). Light weight comparing with iron track.
9). Easy to replace
5. Adapted Model
Why choose Taite’s rubber tracks? Because, we offers you the track with the quality of original OEM track with reasonable cost.
Not only that, consider the following features that make our tracks stand out from all the rest:
1. Highly specialized rubber formula: we investigate the working terrain and conditions of every product, and choose or customize best rubber formula.
2. Special treated metal core: after complete shot blasting the metal core will be purified by dedicated liquid, and then coated 2 times with high performance adhesives to ensure strong bonding strength with rubber.
3. Higher vulcanizing pressure: giving higher density of the rubber which makes it durable
4. Precise vulcanizing period: the vulcanizing time is very critical, both too long and too short may lead to insufficient rubber performance. Our vulcanizing time is verified by thousands of tests and proved to be the best.
Contact Person: hn.lin